Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blog Intended for the week of April 11th

Filming the movie is requiring an intense amount of thought! We all are still really excited about everything and are brainstorming great details for the movie! However, a bit more tension builds up as time passes by. I feel like we will definitely pull the process off but I also think that it may be more difficult than I thought at first.

Being one of the latter groups to film has been a concern we've had to tackle as well. Timing and actor gathering are what seem to be the two most significant factors at this point. My only fear as of now is being able to find truly animated people who can portray comedy in their very soul. Even though this is only a class final, I like to look at the project as an opportunity which most others will never be granted and a learning experience that will catalyze my creativity.

As director it's been an experience. Everyone looks to me for group cooperation and the final decision. Sometime when leadership is thrown at you, you aren't completely prepared for how intensely people are counting on you. However, I was happy to be comfortable with my crew and appreciative of all input and cooperation each person attributed. From idea storming to idea changing finally to realizing the idea now has been a dramatic journey.

I am very excited to see the final product with the crew and all of our classmates as well as be able to see all the other films and how their genres went!

No comments:

Post a Comment