Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog Intended for the week of March 7th

By this point, a full script has been turned in and we are on the way towards actually filming a movie!!! The idea brainstorming has been a rocky road but I feel like everyone has been pretty much on the same page as far as the type of humor is concerned. The great thing about making a comedy is the attitude of the group members. Every one seems to be pretty excited about how the project's going to go and I'm quite content with that groove.

This is the first time we've had to seriously take on the film making process for with legitimate cameras, a major goal at hand, and we have to do this with a group of people. The challenge is almost too anxiety-filled to take on responsibly! But then again... why film my FIRST movie with responsibility!?!?! I want to experience what it feels like to create novel angle views and camera shots! I want to feel the passion of the movie in my veins as I take on the power of film as a medium! I want to view the final product with pride!


No comments:

Post a Comment